Xero Marketplace Add-ons
The Xero Marketplace offers a central place to discover accounting and business applications that integrate with the Xero cloud accounting software. As of 2021, there were over 800 apps in 18+ categories listed on Xero Marketplace.
These applications are not only designed to enhance the core functionality of Xero; they further automate your business tasks while reducing redundant data entry by integrating with and leveraging the data already in Xero.
To help you find what you need, Xero add-ons are listed by the following categories:
- Bills and expenses
- Custom integration
- Debtor tracking
- Financial services
- Invoicing and jobs
- Point of sale
- Practice manager
- Time tracking
Here is a list of some of the more popular apps in Xero Marketplace.
- Gusto is a payroll and HR system providing deep integration with Xero.
- For receipt management, there is HubDoc which is built into Xero, Dext (previously ReceiptBank), Entryless, and AutoEntry.
- Practice Ignition is a favorite for streamlining client proposal creation, approval, and payment.
- Bill.com extends accounts payable management and Expensify manages expense reporting.
- Spotlight provides colorful reporting dashboards so you can track KPIs and financial results. Another favorite dashboard provider is Fathom. And Float provides improved cash-flow reporting.
- Unleashed Software as well as Dear Inventory offers robust inventory features that go beyond Xero’s core features.
- Vend is a popular add-on with retail businesses.
- Insightly is a favorite for CRM integration.
There are many apps specific to industries as well, such as Re-Leased for property management and A2X for Amazon sellers.
It can be time-consuming to determine which of the 800+ apps could best suit what you need in your business, and while we have listed the most popular ones, they may not be the best ones for your business. That’s where we can help. We’ve personally used and installed many of the apps in Xero Marketplace for our clients, so we know first-hand which apps work in each specific situation.
The bottom line is we can help you choose the best apps for your business if you want to automate your business beyond the capabilities of the core function in Xero.
App integration can be a bit tricky to set up correctly, and it’s a good idea to involve an accounting professional like us who is tech-savvy with Xero as well as experienced with accounting workflow technologies.
We can help you with the necessary selection, data conversion, system setup, customization, and testing that is all part of smoothing out your accounting workflow and finding what’s best for your business needs.